Membership means access to new contacts, customers and decision-makers. It means resources, representation, visibility, solutions and results. We invite you to put the Capital Region Minority Chamber to work for your business.
Rewards of becoming a CRMCC Member:
Broaden your professional network; Form key business relationships at our signature events and workshops.
Obtain valuable information and techniques with which to grow your business.
State and local business support and resources; business referral services and direct notification of state and local bidding opportunities; supplier diversity/human resource recruitment insurance and financial advisory counseling
The benefits of becoming a CRMCC member are numerous:
- Access to educational seminars, training, mentoring and technical assistance programs
- Opportunities to recruit vetted apprentices, interns, and volunteers
- Business referral service
- Listing in membership directory.
- Community Outreach and Youth Business Development Projects
- Keep up-to-date on events and workshops through news alerts and monthly newsletters
Annual Membership Dues:
We invite you to join us as a valuable member.
|20 -30 Employees||$500|
Non-Profits with less than10-Employees~250*
*For all other non-profit organizations the above investment rates apply